Ref Watch

I think Moss is incompetent. However, that particular scenario tonight is all on Martin Atkinson more than it is Jon Moss.
My gripe isn't only with the none penalty, but the numerous fouls not given, throw ins to them which were wrongly given, the booking count, not to mention the fact that he is either marking our players, or so far behind play he might as well be at Stockley Park with his mates.

My gripe isn't only with the none penalty, but the numerous fouls not given, throw ins to them which were wrongly given, the booking count, not to mention the fact that he is either marking our players, or so far behind play he might as well be at Stockley Park with his mates.
We were awarded one free kick in the entire second half

I’ve Said it before I’ll say it again English Football is just as corrupt as the Italian Spanish and any other leagues around the world

How can it not be, it is a massive money making football machine . We are kidding ourselves if we think it isn't . Obviously you never get a journalist to investigate the suspicions as they don't want to derail the gravy train for which they have first class tickets

I think that's the first time we've ever heard Pep giving out about the officials it takes alot for him to do that normally ge doesn't want to talk about it.

No doubt he'll get a ban, May as well throw in a points deduction whilst their at it seen as that's all they are short of doing.
I don’t think Pep will get into trouble over that.
He was v careful with his words not to criticise the referee.
He specifically said referees are allowed to make mistakes but could not understand why the decision wasn’t overturned by var.
He’s not blaming the ref or disrespecting him.

Did he miss the second half due to having one two many pies at half time.

This unfit for purpose incompetent referee rarely appeared in the square provided by my extra large telebox screen at the same time as the ball.

Offer him a free pie a day to retire along with the worse cheat that is Atkinson.

Between them they did all they could to influence a negative result for us tonight.

Pigs must have won a game last Sunday & the deluded Premier League officials must think they have a better chance than Leicester winning the league so are doing all they can to help a team in red as per every other year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.