Ref Watch

What I find interesting is that Dale Johnson, and others, have said that they wouldn't change the law as it's a rare occurrence and imply that it wouldn't be repeated: if they are arguing that it was fine, what's the rarity as there have been goals scored when players are offside and 'not interfering'; why wouldn't it proliferate as it's something that is apparently fine in law and puts the defending team at a disadvantage?

What I find interesting is that Dale Johnson, and others, have said that they wouldn't change the law as it's a rare occurrence and imply that it wouldn't be repeated: if they are arguing that it was fine, what's the rarity as there have been goals scored when players are offside and 'not interfering'; why wouldn't it proliferate as it's something that is apparently fine in law and puts the defending team at a disadvantage?

Fucking Johnson. The reason its such a rare occurrence is that players who know they are offside stop these days because if they don't the linesman sticks his fucking flag up. Getting a bit sick of this bullshit trying to justify why it may have been the right decision. It wasn't. It was a mistake, deliberate or through incompetence. Everyone who knows the game, says so.

I need to take a break, none of this is doing my heart condition any good.

Still absolutely fuming.

Fucking Johnson. The reason its such a rare occurrence is that players who know they are offside stop these days because if they don't the linesman sticks his fucking flag up. Getting a bit sick of this bullshit trying to justify why it may have been the right decision. It wasn't. It was a mistake, deliberate or through incompetence. Everyone who knows the game, says so.

I need to take a break, none of this is doing my heart condition any good.

Still absolutely fuming.
Honest mistakes are when some of them happen in our favour.

Atwell is , and always has been , the worst ref of them all. How he got chosen for a game like this i will never know.
It was a case of getting 'the best' young refs. There were two of them - can't remember who the other one was, but I thought at the time that he had nowhere near the experience required to handle games, and it has proved correct. The fact that he is still whistling away or, in most cases, not whistling, tells us much we suspected from the bunch malfunctioning as officials.

I have sent PGMOL a very strongly worded email and asked for a full explanation on this offside decision - I expect a reply, NOT.
Dear Mr Belfastblue

We have considered your complaint and can give you a definitive answer

Go and fuck yourselves along with your Oil Wealthy State owned poxy club

We do what we want, we’ll shaft you as many times as possible to ensure those lovely Glazers and FSG get back to where they belong

Mr Atwell and his associates did exactly what was asked of them, he’s getting a massive (just for you City fans) bonus and that’s the precedent for the rest of the season

The next time your team get a dubious decision we’ll make a public announcement about it, we’ll change the law and issue an apology

To conclude, I’d like to thank you for your interest but please fuck off and don’t darken our door again

Yours faithfully

Mr H Webb

Dear Mr Belfastblue

We do what we want, we’ll shaft you as many times as possible to ensure those lovely Glazers and FSG get back to where they belong

Mr Atwell and his associates did exactly what was asked of them, he’s getting a massive (just for you City fans) bonus and that’s the precedent for the rest of the season

The next time your team get a dubious decision we’ll make a public announcement about it, we’ll change the law and issue an apology

To conclude, I’d like to thank you for your interest but please fuck off and don’t darken our door again

Yours faithfully

Mr H Webb
Somehow I thought that the reply would be GFY!

Dear Mr Belfastblue

Yours faithfully

Mr H Webb
LOL ... if I do get a response I will let you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.