Referee favouritism/bias to Man U – Evidence!

refs not bais lol
the united federation of refs

FaCT ..... ROONEY and web are the most prolific partnership in the prem.
fact..... no other team ever has had 2 pens in 2 consecutive games,
fact... why doesnt bacon face play web every game baffles me
fact.... shame web cant play for england
fact..... refs are all bent,, do i stand alone in this?
can no one else see this

on a happier note

welcome back mr summerbee.. looking well again, our lucky charm, how can we loose
now?

come on you blues!

Excellent, be sure to mention the penalty for shirt pulling and danny welbecks free kick that should of been a red card for cahill.
Obviously the Newcastle invented penalty where rio got the ball, dont know how far your going back but there were the offside decisions in both the games against chelsea in 09/10 that lost united the title.. Your a real crusader for justice.

fulltimepwner said:
Excellent, be sure to mention the penalty for shirt pulling and danny welbecks free kick that should of been a red card for cahill.
Obviously the Newcastle invented penalty where rio got the ball, dont know how far your going back but there were the offside decisions in both the games against chelsea in 09/10 that lost united the title.. Your a real crusader for justice.

you're overlooking the soft red card (so far unrepeated in the prem for worse tackles) for kompany, which foy only gave because that vile twat rooney told him to. plus the red cards that foy failed to give to giggs for clattering aguero with an uncontrolled two footed airborne lunge from behind or evra for his elbow on richards.

i FINK U SHOULD FIND THE PICS OF WIO AND HIS DRUG WEE THAT HE PUTS IN ALL THE cHELSEA PLAYERS LUKASADE BOCKLES AND THEN THEY CANT GET THE BALL COZ THEY ARE ALL DRUGGED UP LIKE TORRES WHO IS THE BESTED STRIKER IN WORDL FOOTBALL BUT WHEN HE PLAYS AGAINST THE RAGS HE CANT THROW THE BALL INTO THE NET WITH HIS HANDS COZ HE HAS THE CROSSEYED MADDNESS OF 12 DRUGGIES. aND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BRING DOWN THE BASTARDS AT THE FA, YOU JUST HAVE TO SING GLORY GLORY MAN UTD BACKWARDS IN A MIRROR 5 TIMES AND THE GHOST OF DAVID KELLY WILL APPEAR AND GIVE YOU A SPECIAL VOODOO DOLL THAT CONTROLS ALL THE REFEREES IN THE WORLD AND YOU CAN MAKE THEM RUN BACKWARDS AND BREAKDANCE WHICH IS WELL FUNNY IF THE MATCH IS DEAD RUBBISH LIKE WIGAN V WOLVES ON A MONDAY NIGHT.

Ardwick AFC said:
i FINK U SHOULD FIND THE PICS OF WIO AND HIS DRUG WEE THAT HE PUTS IN ALL THE cHELSEA PLAYERS LUKASADE BOCKLES AND THEN THEY CANT GET THE BALL COZ THEY ARE ALL DRUGGED UP LIKE TORRES WHO IS THE BESTED STRIKER IN WORDL FOOTBALL BUT WHEN HE PLAYS AGAINST THE RAGS HE CANT THROW THE BALL INTO THE NET WITH HIS HANDS COZ HE HAS THE CROSSEYED MADDNESS OF 12 DRUGGIES. aND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BRING DOWN THE BASTARDS AT THE FA, YOU JUST HAVE TO SING GLORY GLORY MAN UTD BACKWARDS IN A MIRROR 5 TIMES AND THE GHOST OF DAVID KELLY WILL APPEAR AND GIVE YOU A SPECIAL VOODOO DOLL THAT CONTROLS ALL THE REFEREES IN THE WORLD AND YOU CAN MAKE THEM RUN BACKWARDS AND BREAKDANCE WHICH IS WELL FUNNY IF THE MATCH IS DEAD RUBBISH LIKE WIGAN V WOLVES ON A MONDAY NIGHT.

PMSL

Mugatu said:
Speak up a bit.
And in English but the last time I said that I got called racist.

Good grammar costs nothing but means everything.

Ardwick AFC said:

WTF, lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.