Referee for Saturday

He is the best out of a bad lot. He also reffed the Aguero...........................match.
There's a great shot of a camera angle from the South Stand looking on at the Kun title winning goal, it shows Dean running off with our players as if he's going to celebrate with them. Always makes me laugh when i see it.

Shame, one of the very few clearly unbiased and unswayed - I was hoping that he would be selected for the game against the rags - that will probably someone more favourable to their cause............

Also I'm sure you remember the home game with Chelsea last year when he sent off Zabaleta for 2 yellows, the first of which was ridiculous. And the infamous penalty on Kompany when we lost at home to Arsenal (funnily enough, the Arse fans seem to have amnesia about that when up in arms about Dean's bias against them).

To be honest I'm glad to get him out of the way before the Rags game.
Think he was highly thought of by FIFA a couple of years ago but stock fell quicker than Marconi's.

To be honest I'm glad to get him out of the way before the Rags game.
Think he was highly thought of by FIFA a couple of years ago but stock fell quicker than Marconi's.

Unfortunately, we'll prob end up with Lee Mason, Kevin Friend or Atkinson. No escaping from the long and incompetent arm of the law ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.