Referee (Merged)

Re: Tonights ref

I thought he was good. Shows the complete fucking dross the premier league teams have to put up with week, week out.

Re: Tonights ref

We spoke about this after about 20 mins that he was having a decent game

Re: Referee

The Referee,Iturralde Gonzalez.
Was cheering this guys decisions,we all know the Italian mentality after they score.He fell over.Then writhe around in feigned agony,timewasting and unsettling the rhythm of the game to conserve their lead.This guy was the business.He made it almost impossible for the Juventes Medic to get on the pitch tonight,and kept the flow of the game entertaining for the fans.Wont forget his brave performance in a hurry.Gave every opportunity for both teams,and gave them plenty of free kicks outside the box that should really have cost us.

What everyone else has said. Full marks and by far the best I've ever seen I'd say. Was having none of it. Imagine Clattenburg with that lot!

Vienna_70 said:
10 out 10 tonight.

I thought he was absolutely brilliant tonight.

Good on him for booking the diver too!
Referring masterclass. Let the game flow and did not tolerate the typical pathetic moaning of modern day footballers which all football supporters are fed up with.

Stuart Attwell and indeed every other Premier League referee should take note

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.