Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the fouls last night were by Ayew. I think he hacked or deliberately tripped anyone around him, yet he wasn't even spoken to by the referee. The one when he caught Silva down the back of the leg particularly warranted a card.

It's all down to this Amazon documentary. I think all the other teams are in on it n'all and are letting us win. Can't follow us around all year and then not have us win stuff at the end of the season.

I believe our style and ability limit just how much influence a ref can have without it looking totally Clatenburg. So syndicates must not be betting on us. Cash for kids is massive in Altringham this year :)

Such a weird contrast to last season when the Tottenham, Liverpool and Arsenal games all got fucked by refereeing decisions. To be fair the one and only game we've not won in the league this season was when Walker got sent off for nothing in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.