Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on Twitter has pointed out that despite PGMOL being only one of the world's two professional refereeing bodies, not a single English referee is deemed good enough to go to the world cup this summer. That shows quite clearly how far standards have fallen under the "leadership" of Mike Riley. I've tweeted that to a few of the better journalists so we'll see what reaction it gets.

It's scandalous that someone from Upper Volta or wherever is thought by FIFA to be better than someone like Martin Atkinson. Riley has been an utter disaster for the English game.

I vaguely remember Poll maybe(?) saying after a match on BT that the reason why there are no English refs going to the World Cup was that Clattenburg was our elite referee that would have gone, but his decision to quit last season left us with no qualified elite referee with not enough time for others to gain the necessary credentials/experience.

I vaguely remember Poll maybe(?) saying after a match on BT that the reason why there are no English refs going to the World Cup was that Clattenburg was our elite referee that would have gone, but his decision to quit last season left us with no qualified elite referee with not enough time for others to gain the necessary credentials/experience.

Fucking hell the thought of that bent twat Clattenburg being our only elite referee !

Says it all really.

has this incompetent bent cünt already been sacked by the FA rce?
2vi431w.jpg

MillionMilesAway. The ref Lee Mason can still change his mind and say if he had seen how bad the tackle was he would have issued a straight red card. However this still does not mitigate the part of the assistant with the yellow flag, and that he didn't tell the ref that it was a dangerous tackle and should be a straight red card.

MillionMilesAway. The ref Lee Mason can still change his mind and say if he had seen how bad the tackle was he would have issued a straight red card. However this still does not mitigate the part of the assistant with the yellow flag, and that he didn't tell the ref that it was a dangerous tackle and should be a straight red card.

I agree - I've said that I think the linesman is more at fault than Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.