Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Delphs was a red but that Wigan player in the 4th min should have had a red that was as clear a red as you’ll ever see.

Well said, we were dogshit tonight

Dogshit?

You wouldn't know dogshit if you stepped in it.

10 men and utterly fucking dominated them and but for that bent **** we dont get beat tonight of that im certain.

Credit to Wigan for defending superbly but to call us dogshit after those 10 players working their arses off like that is a disgrace mate.

It’s hardly a surprise that performance from Taylor was it. He’s robbed us time and time again.

It shouldn't have been a red but we only have ourselves to blame for not putting the game to bed in the first half

I thought Delphs was a red but that Wigan player in the 4th min should have had a red that was as clear a red as you’ll ever see.
They were both reds.

The fact that one was given and the other was not even a card is everything you need to know about Taylor and the state of officiating in England.

Dogshit?

You wouldn't know dogshit if you stepped in it.

10 men and utterly fucking dominated them and but for that bent **** we dont get beat tonight of that im certain.

Credit to Wigan for defending superbly but to call us dogshit after those 10 players working their arses off like that is a disgrace mate.

Agree 82 per cent possession with 10 men against 12.

Anthony Taylor strikes again! Spineless bald cheating faggot with a small cock. Im now going to make it my mission to find his wife if he's got one and show her what a real man is like and shag her up the arse until she screams like a woman!!!

No place for you on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.