Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The booking for Bernado was totally pathetic. If throwing your arms in the air is a yellow card offence then Real Madrid and Juventus should have had 6 or 7 red cards each during that first half.

Just watching Madrid game ,hardly stopped and 2 mins injury time , all the evidence you need about the ref. No doubt he had his orders .

Think that should have been Mane's second booking as wasn't it him who took De Bryune out in the first minute

Is there anybody like myself that thinks Mane has become a bit of a cnut since being with the Dippers ?

An arrogance which matches that of their fans ?

Thought Mane was unlucky. He slipped well before the challenge. Although for the commentator to say Otamendi made a bit of it,
was a bit rich considering he was caught by Mane's studs somewhere around the nether regions.

I thought that. I suppose it either fell into reckless or was just a convenient trade with Ederson. I've no problem with the decision to book each of them - Ederson was a bit silly.
Bernardo's was strange, and van Dijk's in the second half was just as odd.
Apart from the disallowed goal (which the linesman did the correct thing on, and the other two didn't), the lack of injury time at halftime was inexplicable, and killed the momentum City had.

It's ironic that the club that epitomize corruption might be on its way to kick Uefa in the ass tonight in madrid

the only 2 I can recall, is Kompany should have gone in a game, Bournemouth, but in that same game Aki should have gone and then we had sterling sent off for scoring an injury time winner and then having the audacity to celebrate.

the only other one I recall is Silva offside, v Arsenal. However, they never showed the ball leaving dinhos foot if I remember correctly. The still was the frame after it left his foot, where he looked offside. so was very questionable, although looked a mile off in real time. However, in that game sterling had a tap in at the back post and was hauled down (No foul given, no pen, no red card), so even if the silva one did go for us, the decisions against us in that game were not in our favour either...

Can anyone else remember anymore??

Forgot about the Kompany one. As you say though, not sure they changed the game.

Rashford also celebrated with the crowd and didn't get booked. We are reffed differently.

Not been through the last few pages so apologies if already posted - I couldn’t believe that Atkinson’s inept performance last Saturday has been rewarded with an F.A Cup semi final appointment (Chelsea/ Southampton) whilst the Alti fan has got Spuds v Manure

Forgot about the Kompany one. As you say though, not sure they changed the game.

Rashford also celebrated with the crowd and didn't get booked. We are reffed differently.

Of that I have not the slightest doubt. We could put together a ten hour televisual programme of infringements that have all the hallmark of similarity, but the similarity stops when it comes to sanction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.