Referees’ Performances 2018/19

I thought Pawson was awful today - gave us very little, didn’t protect our players, and how that first goal wasn’t ruled offside, handball, and not over the line by 1.2cm I’ll never know.

(getting the performance assessment in early)

That is one of the most blatant penalties you will ever see. How neither the referee or linesman could see that I'll never know.

Remember this is the cheat of a ref who got Serge banned for the derby by claiming he did not see an elbow (as there was not one) during the game despite photos showing he was looking right at it from 5 yards away. Also 4th official at Pool yesterday where no doubt Klopp was all friendly and in his ear to him

2386A2D300000578-2850196-Darren_Bent_has_signed_for_Championship_club_Brighton_on_an_init-50_1417008076741.jpg

Beside the pk incident, he just let them hack our players left and right . No this is not Fucking 1980 it’s fucking 2019 . This is men sports / contact sports is an useless argument .

All the pundits said stonewall so how two paid officials can't see it from a few yards aways leads me to one thing,bent.Dippers getting pens for blatant dives and us not getting stonewalls says it all,4th time we have had that **** this season,wonder why

Forget about the blatant penalty. The crowning glory was the amount of very soft free kicks they got for absolutely fuck all while our players needed to be chopped in half, until it was 3-0, then suddenly the cnut decides to even up the free kick count to make the statistics look more even handed. Bent as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.