Referees

tazmancblue said:
The level of refereeing is poor. Song has now done two fouls worse than Yaya's and got nothing, then Mario has done a deliberate leg breaking challenge and the ref hasn't even seen it....terrible ref on all levels!!
Corrected for you. I don't ever want to see any blue do that, he's an idiot, and will get a three game ban for that because you can be certain that Atkinson will not have seen it when asked.

cleavers said:
tazmancblue said:
The level of refereeing is poor. Song has now done two fouls worse than Yaya's and got nothing, then Mario has done a deliberate leg breaking challenge and the ref hasn't even seen it....terrible ref on all levels!!
Corrected for you. I don't ever want to see any blue do that, he's an idiot, and will get a three game ban for that because you can be certain that Atkinson will not have seen it when asked.

So that'll be another (deserved) retrospective red for balo and the very same committee will see nothing wrong with the red at the swamp and not rescind it.

Has Manchester got a women's netball team I can watch next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.