Reform UK Party Limited Company

It's just pathetic really.

If this incident had happened without cameras or social media fuss then they would of been arrested and bailed subject to investigation and charge which could take months... And that's what has happened.

They keep making the argument that the rioters were dealt with more swiftly but the reason for that is most of the rioters took exceptional legal advice and admitted to the crime and pled guilty to spare their own sentences.

Imagine the fools who donated to Reform only to have a huge chunk of their donations spent on a private prosecution. I'm sure Nigel has already found a few city of London lawyer mates who could use a backhander!
I’m sure there are other, similar cases being processed around the country, but out of the limelight.

The rioters were dealt with quickly as there was a possibility of mass civil unrest that was nipped in the bud using the same tactic the Tories used in 2011, where Starmer was DPP.

I think to most rational people, that makes sense and shouldn’t be used as a precedent for politicians to fast track any crimes they randomly choose for political gain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.