regarding Mou rumours

lostgalaxy

What comes to your mind if they get him only because he's Pep nemesis?

Mine is, 'lol who said a United coach never pokes at someone s eyes'

They ve sold their last bit of soul lol

Lol don't be that aloof. Of course we are obssessed with them too. We are only humans.

Speak for yourself. I never particularly think about them and the only time that I do, I'm as obsessed with them as I am with Swansea or West Ham. They're just another club now.

Well at least now its in the right place.

He fits them perfectly, its like a mirror image. It shows how desperate they are for the short term.

Never has a manager suited a club as that **** suits them. In addition to that there is a rift in that club GPC, Gill and Charlton on one side, the Glazers and Woodward on the other, Maureen is hardly know for his heeling qualities, he will just dump a huge dose of petrol on an already volatile situation. It will be fun to watch IF he signs for them. Its still all fucking paper talk, they were getting Pep according to the red tops this time 2 weeks ago, I still think the family man will be in position come the summer.

Can't wait for the hypocrites to tell us how he is the messiah and they've always wanted him as manager

It will take me about 10 seconds to find the evidence that rag 'mates' of mine have always detested him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.