Regarding tickets

shaunthegoat

Me and my father are planning a trip overseas next Monday to watch the game against West Ham. My only concern is that seeing we are from Norway, I don't quite know how to get hold of the tickets in time. Personally I have a Citycard, and I understand that the card will be "activated" and all will be ok with me. My father however, must buy through an accesscard and this is basically a paperticket, am I right?

Will I get hold of that ticket in time? Or is it just as simple as seeing he is registered through me and my Citycard on the ticket section of the OS, both our tickets will be activated on my Citycard?

Cheers :)

shaunthegoat said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
long way to come if they don't though lol

But I am right to think the tickets have to be shipped physically to me?
Nope, you'd be able to get them at the box office. Or if you've got a valid card it'll go on that.

shaunthegoat said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
they just activate your card.

Thanks both of you :)
Yeah, just give them the two customer numbers on the phone and they'll activate it. Don't think the online site's working at the moment and it hasn't for about a week.
Both of the tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.