2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

jrb

Trying to register for the shirt, but the yellow link (and the other link) - Do you want an exclusive discount on the new shirt? Get 10% off all retail purchases with the Cityzens Official Membership! - leads to Citizens Membership, not to the page where I can register my interest as a season ticket holder.(signed in) Can’t see any other link for season ticket holders.

Anyone else having similar problems?

I hope the club aren’t putting new fans first to make extra money on Citizen Membership?(like they did with the Real Madrid tickets?)

Anyone having the same issues?

B3493EA0-51BB-45C1-8E55-36312278CFBD.png

18130FD6-9D98-455C-86CF-8DB2FB6AD54E.jpeg

1ABDF2B5-089D-4502-9999-08353D7DB792.png

Trying to register for the shirt, but the yellow link (and the other link) - Do you want an exclusive discount on the new shirt? Get 10% off all retail purchases with the Cityzens Official Membership! - leads to Citizens Membership, not to the page where I can register my interest as a season ticket holder.(signed in) Can’t see any other link for season ticket holders.

I hope the club aren’t putting new fans first to make extra money on Citizen Membership?(like they did with the Real Madrid tickets?)

View attachment 83394

View attachment 83396

View attachment 83395
I managed to get onto it but maybe that's because I'm a matchday member. Here's the link anyway: https://cityzens.mancity.com/my-activity-feed

View attachment 83394

View attachment 83396

View attachment 83395
Mine says the same after entering my email- think there isn’t anymore script and that’s it done

Mine says the same after entering my email- think there isn’t anymore script and that’s it done

Didn’t add all my details. Came out of it, then went back in, and just keep on getting the citizens page. Typical City.

Thanks.

The link still sends me to the Citizens Joining page. Very frustrating.

Just done this in my phone.
At the bottom of the page there is a little link to login.
Once logged in click on the home button and then it will show all the options / competitions and you can select the register your interest one.

It's done the same thing to my partner who is a season ticket holder. Sent her
Just done this in my phone.
At the bottom of the page there is a little link to login.
Once logged in click on the home button and then it will show all the options / competitions and you can select the register your interest one.

Is that on the Citizens joining Page?

The link at the bottom isn't coming up on my partners Citizens page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.