2022/23 Treble Winners Commemorative Shirt

I was told by a manager in the souvenir store that there are no replacement presentation boxes and shirts available. So you either keep the damaged box, wrong sized shirt, etc, or get a refund, which you will get after the presentation box and shirt are sent back to Holland.

I was told there have been quite a few problems, with some people/City fans getting very angry when they’ve had to return and refund their presentation box and shirt.

All in all it’s been quite a fuck by the club, and or the club and Puma, which has left a lot of City fans disappointed and angry.

Last edited:
I was told by a manager in the souvenir store that there are no replacement presentation boxes and shirts available. So you either keep the damaged box, wrong sized shirt, etc, or get a refund, which you will get after the presentation box and shirt are sent back to Holland.

I was told there have been quite a few problems, with some people/City fans getting very angry when they’ve had to return and refund their presentation box and shirt.

All in all it’s quite a fuck by the club, and or the club and Puma, which has left a lot of City fans disappointed and angry.
I’m blaming bitter rags for all those fuck ups

I’m blaming bitter rags for all those fuck ups

I don’t think you can blame United fans for the thin and flimsy outer cardboard packaging and a blue City logo plastered on the box. Yes, some United fans would have seen that and taken the opportunity to throw the boxes around, if that did happen? The presentation box should have been bubble wrapped at least, and sent in a thick and plain cardboard outer box. Hopefully lessons have been learnt by City and Puma?

I don’t think you can blame United fans for the thin and flimsy outer cardboard packaging and a blue City logo plastered on the box. Yes, some United fans would have seen that and taken the opportunity to throw the boxes around, if that did happen? The presentation box should have been bubble wrapped at least, and sent in a thick and plain cardboard outer box. Hopefully lessons have been learnt by City and Puma?
Maybe City weren't fully aware of the importance of the box to some fans mate.

Maybe City weren't fully aware of the importance of the box to some fans mate.
Maybe? I'm sure a lot of City fans just wanted the shirt and aren't bothered about the box, but a lot of City fans like me wanted the box as well, not only as a collectors item, but as a Christmas present.

Any idea can you still get one of these in XL from somewhere? (Legit, not china copy) club shop seems to have sold out the XL :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.