relationship advice please

bornblueegg said:
1st tell your girlfriend of the situation - you don't know, at this point how your parents are going to react!

2nd get a middle person who understands brother, sister uncle that does understand to be there.

3rd tell Mum before the event

4th right up the 'non blinker'!

hmmm it would maybe be better if i were gay :P

and yeah it looks like im just going to have to tell them, i think my mum would understand, but my dad will hit the roof, but i know i cant telll my mum bcos she cant keep a secret, shes useless at it

toby said:
Just tell your parents you have met the love of your life and would they like to met her If she is as nice as you say she is and they can see your happy they will be fine dont tell your girlfriend it might put her on edge when she meets them .

That.

If they really do have a problem they will just have to live with it.

If you like her that much Goat explain your dads views.

If she likes you enough for this not to faze her then introduce them.I'd probably say something like..."dad,this is my black girlfriend.She can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe."

At which point he will understand.

Step 1 and 2 might work.Only go to step three if he remains a cock.

put her in a full body cast and say shes been hit by a bus

she'll then have the sympathy vote
then take her round again a few months later and they'll probably just be glad she can walk properly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.