relationship advice please

So basically the consensus is, you're going to have to tell him, it's just how you go about it. Personally i'd just say it straight, how you feel etc, then deal with whatever the reaction is, and i'd agree that try and have a few people around that'll back you up at the time, make your Dad see some sense. Then hopefully once he gets to know her that'll change his whole attitude forever.

i reckon you just sit down and be honest with your parents mate. At the end of the day whats the worst that could happen? Personally, i cant see any problem that your parents would have, i mean they shou'ldnt have a problem with somebody that cleary makes you happy

Some people of a certain generation are stuck in their ways, just tell your dad you going out with her and she wants to meet them or you want her to meet them. dont be afraid of your dad, hell always love you no matter.

yeah i think i know what to do for the best now, i was so confused i didn't know what to think or do, but you guys have made me realise, i have to tell him and he should accept it if he really loves me

thankyou people goats right knee out :) x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.