Release dates for new kits confirmed

Am i being stupid. My kids break up for the 6 weeks summer holiday in 3 weeks. ( Fairly standard British timetable ) So assuming we dont go away in the first week, they could have both kits. Not that im doing it in one hit ;)

OS has the New 2012/13 Home & Away Kits - Pre-order from 06.07.12, no actual dates for sale yet though.

HOT SAUSAGE im sick of all these kit changes. I would like to back to the every 2 seasons .I like umbro better than nike .Dont think i will be buying any of the new shirts!!!!!!!!

I think MANCHESTER CITY will lose a lot of sales after telling everyboby where moving to NIKE.Thats an own goal in sales AND money BROWN SAUCE!!!!!!!

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Just recently, City have been brilliant in most things, but I can't, for the life of me, think why on earth they wait so long before bringing the new kits out. You might say that the previous kits needed to have a year of wear potentially, but everyone knows that people will buy the new one whenever it came out.

The huge leak with the kits is another reason why the club should have just swallowed their pride and put them out there. Everyone knows what they look like now, so why make everyone wait all this time? Lots of people have been away and come back from holiday, disappointed that they can't wear the new season kit.

Maybe City are as pissed off as everyone else and it's one of the reasons why we are moving to Nike. They won't admit that publicly of course but maybe it's a factor?

The main reason could be that Nike own Umbro???

I would like nike to take over now it would make more sense to MANCHESTER CITY FC GRAVY AND CHIPS!!!!

GXCity said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Just recently, City have been brilliant in most things, but I can't, for the life of me, think why on earth they wait so long before bringing the new kits out. You might say that the previous kits needed to have a year of wear potentially, but everyone knows that people will buy the new one whenever it came out.

The huge leak with the kits is another reason why the club should have just swallowed their pride and put them out there. Everyone knows what they look like now, so why make everyone wait all this time? Lots of people have been away and come back from holiday, disappointed that they can't wear the new season kit.

Maybe City are as pissed off as everyone else and it's one of the reasons why we are moving to Nike. They won't admit that publicly of course but maybe it's a factor?

The main reason could be that Nike own Umbro???

Yes, Umbro is currently a subsidiary of Nike.

However:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/9304255/Nike-kicks-out-Umbro-and-Cole-Haan-as-buyers-sought.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/news ... ought.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.