Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

I actually believe that Burnley play some decent stuff. We don't see it because we don't watch them unless they're playing us
What I despise about Burnley is when Dyche says they have no money, when in fact they have the 37th highest income in Europe
Burnley are odd. 90% pretty bloody awful then you catch them one game and they play intricate stuff and score a couple of great goals and think "where the fuck has that come from?"

I actually believe that Burnley play some decent stuff. We don't see it because we don't watch them unless they're playing us
What I despise about Burnley is when Dyche says they have no money, when in fact they have the 37th highest income in Europe
This deserves multiple likes. - Like, like, like, like, like. And Like, like, like.
I was there when we beat the rags to send them down in 74, and when we beat Spurs 5-0 as they were relegated a couple of seasons later. It would be nice to add Liverpool (or Arsenal) to the list.
Remember it well -but sadly it ain’t gonna happen!!!

Burnley are odd. 90% pretty bloody awful then you catch them one game and they play intricate stuff and score a couple of great goals and think "where the fuck has that come from?"
Exactly -that’s why the Clarets won’t go down.
I work there half the time and love the way the whole Town seems to support them.

You can’t survive in the PL if you don’t score goals which is why I fancy Brighton and Watford for the drop.

Newcastle and Southampton will struggle even with Wilson and Ings but they are an injury away from joining them as there are no other goals coming from anywhere else.

Palace ......half team out of contract.
Norwich..... Lost best player from last relegation
Watford......seem to be in constant chaos.

got all 3 in order last season.....hope i'm wrong this year, as don't mind any of those 3 really!

Think Norwich will be toast.

I know someone connected in a fashion to the club and as per last time they're thinking why spend money when we can go back to the Championship and get a few years of parachute cash...seems the gameplan is up/down £££ rinse & repeat.
How can you mention Norwich without our Delia? And it was against City!!

It’ll be the newcomers. I remember sitting in a pub on CL final day telling some blokes how Brentford could do a Swansea. Must have been the ale.

It's probably pick 3 from 6. Watford tend to last a season.

As previously posted Norwich, Brentford could after a bit of an impact drop like a stone, other one? No takeover Newcastle or failing that Soton, Palace, or Brighton.

southampton were awful in the 2nd half of last season and could be about to lose ings and bertrand. I think a strong dark horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.