Relegation Fight - 2021/22 | Norwich, Watford & Burnley relegated

Brentford are a very progressive club who have a brilliant recruitment team and play entertaining stuff. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they were the ones to do a first season Swansea/Sheffield United and stay up fairly comfortably. Will be very tough for the others. Watford are a basket case who will probably get through another two or three managers. Norwich are a likeable club but always have a soft centre at this level and Buendia is a huge loss for them

Reactions: kun
Brentford have been in the top flight before, but not since the end of the 1940s.

Of the three, I think Norwich have the best chance of survival, as they were only down for one season, and, though they’ve lost one or two players, the squad is pretty much the same as they had two years ago, and Daniel Farke is still the manager. No doubt, his experience of their last Premier League campaign will be vital to their survival hopes.
Think Norwich will be toast.

I know someone connected in a fashion to the club and as per last time they're thinking why spend money when we can go back to the Championship and get a few years of parachute cash...seems the gameplan is up/down £££ rinse & repeat.

Southampton could be a decent bet to go this season. Took some real hammerings last year, a long winless streak post Christmas and only their good start saved them in the end. If Ings leaves then they could well be doomed

Any of those three plus
Brighton
Palace
Wolves
Newcastle
Southampton
Villa (if they lose Grealish)

It's a league within a league
Every year I make the mistake of thinking this will be the year that Burnley finally run out of luck and fuck off. But I have grudgingly come to accept that it has nothing to do with luck and that Dyche is indeed a very effective manager at a certain level. Horrible football but it works for them. They will probably be safe until he leaves and will then plummet right through to the third tier

Every year I make the mistake of thinking this will be the year that Burnley finally run out of luck and fuck off. But I have grudgingly come to accept that it has nothing to do with luck and that Dyche is indeed a very effective manager at a certain level. Horrible football but it works for them. They will probably be safe until he leaves and will then plummet right through to the third tier

I actually believe that Burnley play some decent stuff. We don't see it because we don't watch them unless they're playing us
What I despise about Burnley is when Dyche says they have no money, when in fact they have the 37th highest income in Europe

Personally, I'm pulling for Brentford. I enjoy their style of play and think they can add to the prem.

Wouldn't really wish relegation on anyone. Well except United. And Liverpool. And Spurs. Fuck Spurs.
This deserves multiple likes. - Like, like, like, like, like. And Like, like, like.
I was there when we beat the rags to send them down in 74, and when we beat Spurs 5-0 as they were relegated a couple of seasons later. It would be nice to add Liverpool (or Arsenal) to the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.