Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that Southampton and Forest are nailed on to go. Forest have an horrendous fixture run. They are worse than lamentable away from home. Southampton need snookers.

I think Leicester have ok-ish fixtures on the whole, but it comes down to what they do about the manager. I think Dean Smith would take them through the trap door. If it isn't them then it's between Everton and Leeds for me. Everton have two away wins since September 2021, but will need an away win somewhere between now and the end. Leeds, I'm not sure they've got this appointment right.

Still think Leeds and Everton will be safe unless Leicester get there arse in gear ............ I can see 35 points being enough going how badly the bottom 3 are performing ............ Coopers name will get dragged through the mud like Pitters because there dickhead owners simply ain’t got a clue

Leeds have Fulham next, then Leicester, Bournemouth, us, Newcastle, West ham, spurs

Leicester have Wolves, Leeds, Everton, Fulham, Liverpool, Newcastle, West ham

Forest have, Liverpool, Brighton, Brentford, Southampton, Chelsea, arsenal and Crystal Palace

Everton have, Palace, Newcastle, Leicester, Brighton, us, wolves, Bournemouth

Southampton have, arsenal, Bournemouth, Newcastle, forest Fulham, Brighton Liverpool

I can only see Southampton getting 7 or 8 points, so they're down

Forest look seriously fooked

I think Everton will be saved by everyone else's fixtures

And the final spot will be pretty much decided after Leicester's and Leeds ' next three games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.