Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth have done brilliantly well to be virtually safe. Who thought they would finish above 20th at the start of this season?

Southampton should never have sacked Hassenhuttl.

Hope Everton, Forest and West Ham stay up.

Would really love backstabbing Wolves and Leicester to go down but I suspect it will be Leeds and Forest who go.

Take Pep out of the equation and Bournemouth manager deserves manager of the season.

After what we went through in the 90s I hate to see big historical clubs go down ( I appreciate the table never lies) so I hope Everton and Leeds stay up.

Think it will be Leeds Everton and Southampton who go down.

Leeds are shite. They will go down with Forest and Southampton.

Leeds shipping goals for fun. They look like they might be heading down. I think Everton might finally go also this season, unless they win tomorrow, them & Forest still have worse goal difference than Leeds. Looking at the fixtures not sure where any of them will get points.

Southampton are gone - no question.

I feel Leeds are a cert as well, despite not being in the bottom three at the moment - they are conceding goals for fun.

I can't see Leicester going, and Everton always seem to get out of jail, so I'm going with Forest for the drop.

I quite like when sides come up and make a fist of it and stay up, so well done to Bournemouth and Fulham.

Take Pep out of the equation and Bournemouth manager deserves manager of the season.

After what we went through in the 90s I hate to see big historical clubs go down ( I appreciate the table never lies) so I hope Leeds stay up.

Think it will be Leeds Everton and Southampton who go down.
Back in your box fella.....

Box-of-Shame.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.