Relegation Fight - 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see them limiting relegation to 2 spots soon. or Play off between Prem and Champ for the 3rd.

Too many good sides
We had two up, two down for decades, and also had play-offs between the two divisions.
It would be nice to see Villa and Forest go so they could relive their European glory years in the Championship.

I originally went for Everton as my third team (along with Bournemouth and Forest) but my god watching Leicester first half last night, they’re well in the mix, completely devoid of ideas, leadership and any presence or authority on the pitch.
Worst Leicester team I’ve seen in a very long time and something very wrong there from the top to bottom.

Not that I care (because their fans are twats) but what's going on at Leicester? Have the owners just given up on investing in the side and are now using them as a cash cow?

Way too early in the season and I think they will survive but wasn't long a go they had occupied top 4 for the majority of the covid season and had won the FA cup.

I can see them limiting relegation to 2 spots soon. or Play off between Prem and Champ for the 3rd.

Too many good sides
Hope not.
Would prefer them to increase it to 5. Get rid of some of the dross teams we play every year who just manage to cling on to safety.

We’ve now played 7 games and it looks (could be wrong about this) as if we will play another 7 games before the World Cup. For teams at the bottom, I think it might be difficult for them to break the mindset of seeing the season as two separate chunks. If they do hold that mindset and allow themselves to think that they can just recover after the World Cup, then there is a real danger they could drift over the next seven games.

Not that I care (because their fans are twats) but what's going on at Leicester? Have the owners just given up on investing in the side and are now using them as a cash cow?

Way too early in the season and I think they will survive but wasn't long a go they had occupied top 4 for the majority of the covid season and had won the FA cup.
They don’t generate much money, their wage-bill-to-turnover is the worst in the country, and they owe money out left right and centre in loans.

They don’t generate much money, their wage-bill-to-turnover is the worst in the country, and they owe money out left right and centre in loans.
Cheers

Wasn't aware of their wage bill, probably a reason why some of their better players haven't moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.