Relegation Fight 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got nothing against Newcastle but I'd prefer them to get relegated over Fulham.

The league will be a better place without the turgid football of Allardyce, Wilder and Bruce.

I've got nothing against Newcastle but I'd prefer them to get relegated over Fulham.

The league will be a better place without the turgid football of Allardyce, Wilder and Bruce.

Has Bruce done a good job anywhere? His whole outlook and demeanour is depressing and uninspiring. If he was rocking up at my club I'd feel suicidal.

I should feel sorry for Newcastle fans but they are such a bunch of wankers I can't. I hate the way that they're always portrayed as loyal fans just because a few pot bellied bald idiots take their tops off in winter and chant, "Geordies, Geordies!" On repeat and the media lap it up. They deserted them big time when they got relegated a few years ago before Keegan rolled up.

Good to see Brighton winning, the league needs them.

Hope Fulham kick on and relegate Newcastle. The league doesn't need Steve Bruce's football.

Bloody Fulham need to scrape a few wins now and see what happens.
Both teams have horrible fixtures to close out the season. I could genuinely see both teams going on a long losing run.

The only thing is Newcastle have Sheffield United in their penultimate game at home, so that could save them.

Both teams have horrible fixtures to close out the season. I could genuinely see both teams going on a long losing run.

The only thing is Newcastle have Sheffield United in their penultimate game at home, so that could save them.
Screenshot_20210320-212519_Sky Sports.jpg

Fulham will be raging about that result last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.