Relegation threatened teams 2016/17

I was about to put, that of the three teams still in the relegation fight, I'd like to see Palace go down, but I think it will be Hull.

That goal has probably confirmed my belief.

I was about to put, that of the three teams still in the relegation fight, I'd like to see Palace go down, but I think it will be Hull.

That goal has probably confirmed my belief.
Id like to see Hull go down, due to my legacy dislike of orange Phil Brown and Mike Phelan

I'd love Palace to go down as it's an arse to get to. Meanwhile Hull is much nearer and has good fish and chips.
But Palace going down would mean the rags beating them and I can't hope for that.
Same with us catching Spuds: That would mean them losing both, including today against the rags.
Nah - let's win our last two and settle for third.

Hull join Boro and Sunderland in going down. 2 draws in the first legs of the Championship playoffs, personally would like to see Fulham and Huddersfield play for it

Think the 3 worst teams went down, obvious thing to say but in previous years a team has put a run together that has bailed them out rather than actually being good enough over a season.

The 4 in the playoffs look pretty naff, which doesn't bode well. Don't think any are ready to come up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.