Reliable Sources

Telegraph reporting we are expected to spend upto 100m this Summer....erm double that I think

if we are going after the main players we are linked to go ( pogba kdb sterling fabinho delph baba and otamendi) we will spend much more than 200M close to 250M

if we are going after the main players we are linked to go ( pogba kdb sterling fabinho delph baba and otamendi) we will spend much more than 200M close to 250M

I was told and posted a couple of months ago that gross spend would be £200-230m with a nett of around £150m.

Only source I believe is Mcfc as they 100% get it right.
Unfortunately the only way you know anything for sure is after it's happened. Before that the ITKs and the KFAs can sound remarkably similar;
ITKs will get some things right (genuine info) and some things wrong (genuine info, but the situation subsequently changed).
KFAs will also get some things right and some things wrong simply by making a whole load of educated guesses, some of which are bound to be close to the truth (this is what 'psychics' do).

If there wasn't a lot of things that can go wrong with genuine ITK info, the ITKs would be bankrupting bookies all over the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.