Reliable Sources

And wrong on others.

Such is life, however!

As I've said many times, going back to the days when Our Kid had a spy in the camp, things can change very quickly when it comes to transfers and what seemed to be the intent of all parties does not actually transpire.

From the outside, it looks like City control the process much more in every way these days and have a much tighter ship. However, if you have enough contacts, you must be able to deduce something useful: transfers etc usually involve several parties. You clearly have and work your network that has been built up over many years. Thank you for sharing.

tomie's hairdoo is the undisputed champ when it comes to sources.

There was a guy who said he got speaking to Joe Royle on a cruise I think, who said we was signing Delph and that was before it was even rumoured in the press.

Wasn’t the player in question Rodwell ?

My dads pal used to sell programmes at maine road and the place used to leak like a sieve then. He knew half of what was going on!

Now you literally need to have some one on the inside, which is nigh on impossible.

I do work for a guy who is quite high up at city but he wouldnt dream of leaking info prior to anything happening but he will tell me bits that about stuff that doesnt matter anymore.
He told me the ronaldo story and how any possible deal did/didnt transpire

I have a mate who works at city , more marketing, quite senior, and he hears bits but any transfers he wont find out until a day or so before its released. They are just told to plan for photo shoots etc.
he works in the main, open plan office and said no gossip even goes round the office , its tight as a drum.
Only bits he’ll pass on to me is about kits really

Ornstein - just in general really, very plugged in
Gaughan and Blackburn are the 2 local journo’s who get fed the transfer targets

Lu Martin is the one worth listening to abroad, good mates with the execs, broke the Haaland and Kane stories

There’s a spreadsheet knocking about somewhere that one of the guys doing the aggregators put together showing hit rates etc.

Mullock surprisingly low

Ornstein - just in general really, very plugged in
Gaughan and Blackburn are the 2 local journo’s who get fed the transfer targets

Lu Martin is the one worth listening to abroad, good mates with the execs, broke the Haaland and Kane stories

There’s a spreadsheet knocking about somewhere that one of the guys doing the aggregators put together showing hit rates etc.

Mullock surprisingly low
That list isn't legit if it does not include Tolmie, our very own in house source. Halaand said yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Remember that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.