Relive a day in history

Rammyblues

If you could re live any day in history what would it be.

1) Battle of Hastings for me tell the silly buggers not to run down the hill after the normans. :-)

Battle of Little Bighorn for me.

Custer getting whacked would be too good to miss.

The night I spent at a female friends house June 1991, on the couch thinking ''should I try it on'' but remaining polite. The following day I went on a 15 month round the world travel, like you do..... and she wrote me a letter a few months later when I was in Oz, saying she was in her bed that night hoping I would come up and try it on.......

Either that or The Smiths first ever gig at The Ritz October 82.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The Battle of the LIttle Big Horn. I'd tell Custer to fuck off outta there before it got a bit hairy and he had his todger chopped off!

Didn't see your post Dave before I wrote mine.

I think we would be on opposing sides - Crazy Horse was the man for me whereas Custer was just a .self centred megalomaniac. He got what was due to him.

I've made it my lifetimes work to solve the mystery of time travel, build a time machine, travel back in time, and shag Emily Bronte!

I finally achieved this last month.

Oh, and you might want to stick a few quid on Italy winning the world cup ;-)

See you all last Thursday.

Surely the day Titanic went down. So many things could have been changed that day and many more lives saved

bobmcfc said:
Surely the day Titanic went down. So many things could have been changed that day and many more lives saved

Would have ruined the film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.