Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Just thought I'd give an update that might help some people:

I just managed to relocate to SS Level 3 (single ticket). Although it says that all the tickets in SS3 are sold out, some people are obviously relocating out of that stand so the odd ticket does come up.
I was polite to the lady that answered and she said she would check SS3 just in case then a couple of seconds later "oh, you're in luck".

Got a £299 one. Isn't going to be the best view but I can't complain with a saving of £425!
Can't fault the service once I got through. Just wish I didn't have to spend 7+ hours on hold over the last two days.

Glad I wrote my angry complaint letter yesterday because I'm pretty happy right now ;)

The queue is about 100 people long at the moment so might be worth calling back if you wanted to relocate a single ticket to SS3!

Just called now and was position 102 so knocked it on the head. Danny Wilson needs to take a long hard look at himself as it's a fucking shambles and something Franny Lee and Peter Swales would have been proud of.
a cock up of bernard halford proportions, rewind to 1999

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.