Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

387 in front of me on the phone, no chance of a relocate. It's a shame the facility is not available online but that's the City ticket office for you. I have no complaints at all with the individuals who are at the 'Windows' there or those you speak to via the phone who in my experience have been excellent but whoever is at the top of the tree so to speak continues to baffle me with things.

I'm apparently number one in the queue! Have been since nine though so I suspect I'm not even in the queue. Anyone else hearing that they're number one?

As big as joke as the Real Madrid fiasco. I got through at 9 and I was position 4. Now it keeps fluctuating from as low as 13 up to 53. Useless!

any advice ??? I'm gonna need to relocate as my eldest is getting his first Season ticket this time round and there ain't anywhere close really to where I currently sit so .... do I get on the blower now to the ticket office and see if they can relocate me and hold a seat next to me till Friday ( I think that's when my son can apply?) or do I just wait till I can apply for him and then try and relocate??? cheers :)

phoned up bang on 9 and was 170 odd in the queue, were people phoning up before 9 to get int eh queue?

i am shocked the online relocation isnt available

about 130 now so should be done by 11.30???

I was 236 just after 9 (engaged before) - still 142 after 38 mins. Got free landlines for first hour only - as we wanted to move 2x2 to four together in a sold out stand, I think I'm out of here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.