Relocating Season Ticket

alblue

Anybody bothering to move today?

Just tried to call up and says they wont connect as the have a 2 and half hour wait! looks like trip to the ground!

I'm on hold in a queue, no expected time of wait so looks like I might be in the wrong section. Looks like the ground for me, I know it's said a lot and people get annoyed with others moaning, but Manchester City Football Club is by far the worst customer service I have ever received.

9 minutes on hold and the fucking thing has conked out.

just dont see why they cant put the available seats on the website when you put your supporter number in and do it that why?

Is there a specific number to ring, or is it the general number then the option for customer services?

I'm still on hold, stuck with that continous keyboard/pianno music they have on the old sky planner.
Doo doo doo doo dooooooo

I've been on hold for 30 minutes now. At least this music is better than hearing Hugh ferris' voice

digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
Is there a specific number to ring, or is it the general number then the option for customer services?

general number, then option 1, then option 3, then wait....................

Cheers mate, I was doing right then, been cut off 3 times waiting, in the queue for the 4th time. Are the people getting through getting a decent choice of seats or do they seem to be struggling to accommodate requests?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.