relocating to the south stand 3rd tier

Re: rellocating to the south stand 3rd tier

mrtwiceaseason said:
alberto0292 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Might be wrong but was under the impression they were going to fill from top to bottom if the away didn't take their full allocation ?

I have no idea tbh, but it would be daft decision by stewards and police point of view .. easier to control, two stands then than three
They still would only steward 2 level 3 and level 2 .assume level 1 would become match day return tickets ?

I reckon it's gonna be the opposite

dobobobo said:
Bottom of page 5 and mainly 6 answers most of your question (I think):

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/images/waiting-list/SWLFAQs.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/images/waitin ... WLFAQs.pdf</a>
Thanks for that.
Going to have a serious think about it over the next few month.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
SouthStandStander said:
I have been a season ticket holder in the south stand for all our time at the etihad. We are next to the away fans and while I know the atmosphere has been poor the last few seasons compared to how it was, once the 3rd tier opens the away fans are being moved.
That will mean that the away fans will be 2 blocks away from us instead of about 10 seats. And the away fans being so close defiantly adds to our match day experience / atmosphere.

We were discussing this yesterday in our block and I have tried to look on mcfc and here for information but no luck.
Does anyone know if we have an option to relocate to either closer to the away fans when they move or up into the 3rd tier and next to the away fans. I can't seem to find any info.
We were wondering if the club could accommodate a move for a small group of fans from the south stand into a similar seating set up as we are now so that we could all move together.
If we did move to the 3rd tier would we have priority on moving prior to the waiting list getting tickets or not?
Also have prices been released for the new 3rd tier?
This information has probably already been posted on bluemoon but I can't find it.

Are there any other blues in the south stand in a simalar position that are contemplating moving at the end of the season?

why do you need the away fans to sing ?
Suppose you need to put that question to the rest of the stadium. I've have sat in other parts of the ground occasionally and it's rubbish. Everyone's sat down and people pull there face if you do anything other than whisper a bit of emotion towards the game.

Just wondering if anyone knows how the pricing for the new blocks will work. I know the blocks off centre further back are in the lowest price band £299-449. Anybody know how many of these will be £299? The front rows of all blocks are the next category up but I don't know how many rows are in this category

SouthStandStander said:
dobobobo said:
Bottom of page 5 and mainly 6 answers most of your question (I think):

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/images/waiting-list/SWLFAQs.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/images/waitin ... WLFAQs.pdf</a>
Thanks for that.
Going to have a serious think about it over the next few month.

You're welcome.

I can't wait for the whole expansion to be finished, once that happens I'll know where I stand in terms of cost (and literally) and where the fun atmosphere is in the stadium. (That isn't meant as a dig, just meant in terms of fucking off the away support out of the way, which has always been a major problem in my view.)

alberto0292 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
alberto0292 said:
I have no idea tbh, but it would be daft decision by stewards and police point of view .. easier to control, two stands then than three
They still would only steward 2 level 3 and level 2 .assume level 1 would become match day return tickets ?

I've read somewhere that for cup games away fans allocation will be filled from level 3 down. I remember the question being asked then if league games would be filled top down but I don't recall seeing any answer, but it would make sense for it to be the same as cup games.

SouthStandStander said:
We were discussing this yesterday in our block and I have tried to look on mcfc and here for information but no luck.
Does anyone know if we have an option to relocate to either closer to the away fans when they move or up into the 3rd tier and next to the away fans. I can't seem to find any info.
We were wondering if the club could accommodate a move for a small group of fans from the south stand into a similar seating set up as we are now so that we could all move together.

Are there any other blues in the south stand in a simalar position that are contemplating moving at the end of the season?

You need to contact the 1894 group Blue, they have an agreement with the club to relocate singers from around the ground into the new block next to the away fans in Tier 1. They are actively engaged in moving groups of people and the club are helping with this. I believe you need to let them know and commit by the end of the month though. Im sure they would appreciate any extra numbers for this block and accomodate you as best possible. It appears they have had plenty of interest in this across the board, even citing examples of supporter clubs declaring interest in blocks of 20+ (they have intimated that this will probably be done with say 3 rows of 7 in front of each other).

As above mate - get in touch with 1894 group - there is a thread on this forum about it. They are trying to coordinate the relocation to ensure we make the most of this new arrangement and can start a proper singing section where fans are all in one place. With the roof angle etc if we can get vocal supporters in the third tier and get atmosphere going in the south stand it will help a lot. Things have been dross at times this season.

blueparrot said:
alberto0292 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I've read somewhere that for cup games away fans allocation will be filled from level 3 down. I remember the question being asked then if league games would be filled top down but I don't recall seeing any answer, but it would make sense for it to be the same as cup games.
It was in the 1894 thread ,I asked the question about league games and no body answered it .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.