Barclays Premier League
Tottenham v Man City, 20:00
Saturday, 19 December 2009
Barclays Premier League
Man City v Sunderland, 15:00
Saturday, 26 December 2009
Barclays Premier League
Man City v Stoke, 15:00
Plus the rescheduled home game against Everton.

What would people consider as a good return from 15 possible points here?

I think we should be able to take 12 but would be very satisfied even with 9-10. That would leave us on 34-35 points in a season where its starting to look like 70-75 points will guarantee a champions league spot and I'd fully expect us to get better at putting the smaller teams away more consistently in the second half of the season as the team gels more.

fuuny you put this up really only the other day i was looking at this and thinking 3 wins against bolton ,sunderland and stoke and a draw against spurs is possible but did not include the everton game!

Its actually a very nice run of fixtures leading into xmass. Bolton away and the 3 home games are all very winnable, hell there all winnable if we play like we did today but I don't want to get too carried away or give ammunition to the hughes outers should we somehow fail to humble those lesser teams and thump them all 6-0!!

I think 9-10 would be good, 12 excellent and 15.....the tittle challenge is on!

depps said:
Bolton v Man City 0 - 2 win
Tottenham v Man City 1 - 1 draw
Man City v Sunderland 3 - 1 win
Man City v Stoke 2 - 0 win
Plus the rescheduled home game against Everton 2 - 1 win.

I make that 4 wins and a draw but if it becomes a 1 - 1 draw with Everton then I still wouldn't have any complaints. At the moment we look like we're very hard to beat and a match for anyone. The Bolton match can't come soon enough now!

I want FIFTEEN points from the next five games.

Not saying that we will definitely get them but, believe me, we are capable of getting them.

Then the whole of football will sit up and take notice.

And the boo boys might go on a long holiday....:o)

DTeacher said:
I want FIFTEEN points from the next five games.

Not saying that we will definitely get them but, believe me, we are capable of getting them.

Then the whole of football will sit up and take notice.

And the boo boys might go on a long holiday....:o)

Will you be paying for their flight tickets? If so can I become a boo boy? ;-)

12. Don't see us beating Spurs! Hopefully Everton can turn them over tomorrow though and knock their confidence!

C_T_I_D said:
depps said:
Bolton v Man City 0 - 2 win
Tottenham v Man City 1 - 1 draw
Man City v Sunderland 3 - 1 win
Man City v Stoke 2 - 0 win
Plus the rescheduled home game against Everton 2 - 1 win.

I make that 4 wins and a draw but if it becomes a 1 - 1 draw with Everton then I still wouldn't have any complaints. At the moment we look like we're very hard to beat and a match for anyone. The Bolton match can't come soon enough now!

I would be over the bluemoon if we got those results. That would put us on 36 or 38(depending on blue dippers result) points for the first half of the season with liverpool, villa and spurs (our main rivals for 4th) all having to come to COMS in the second half of the season. We are in a seriously good position as things stand and we've shown we have the appetite for the big games and 12 points in those three fixtures in the new year i feel would definately give us the champs league spot.

Red dippers getting knocked out of the champions league means we don't have to worry about the sneaky fuckers going on to win it and taking the 4th spot without finishing 4th either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.