Remaining games on TV

WEMBLEY76

Am I correct in thinking only Bolton/Sunderland at home and Swansea away are not on either Sky/ESPN ?

Regarding our away fixture at Newcastle believe that weekends games have been moved to Sunday 6th May to avoid clashing with FA Cup final.
Have Sky/ESPN selected their matches for the last 2 weekends yet ?

WEMBLEY76 said:
Am I correct in thinking only Bolton/Sunderland at home and Swansea away are not on either Sky/ESPN ?

Regarding our away fixture at Newcastle believe that weekends games have been moved to Sunday 6th May to avoid clashing with FA Cup final.

Can anyone confirm this?<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:34 pm --<br /><br />
WEMBLEY76 said:

Can anyone confirm this?

Impeccable said:
WEMBLEY76 said:

Can anyone confirm this?

so it's not ok to play league matches on the same day as the fa cup final but it's fine and dandy to play them on the same day as the hull sunday league, under 11's, 9 v 9 cup final between longhill ravens and north cave tigers?

the fa really are incompetant.

Impeccable said:
WEMBLEY76 said:

Can anyone confirm this?

I don't think it can be confirmed for us while we're in the Europa as if we reach the Final that'll be the following Wednesday and the Newcastle match will most likely be Sat. 12-45 rather than on the Sunday.

No games will be played in the Premiership Saturday 5th May. All league games are scheduled for Sunday May 6th. The meeting about this took place with representatives of each club on Feb 2nd. Regardless of either us or Utd being in the Europa League Final on the Weds, Sunday would still be accepted for the league game.

lancs blue said:
Impeccable said:
WEMBLEY76 said:

Can anyone confirm this?

I don't think it can be confirmed for us while we're in the Europa as if we reach the Final that'll be the following Wednesday and the Newcastle match will most likely be Sat. 12-45 rather than on the Sunday.
''if''?

;-)

it is my 50th birthday on sunday 6th may,ive been going to maine rd,etihad since 68,and its a bank holiday monday.the gods of mcfc have granted this for me(even moving the game from the day before !!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.