Remember Kiddo's speech after the cup final...?

I'll tell you what,Kidd should stand for Parliament.

He gave the finest example of how to ignore the question and say exactly what he'd planned to say that I've ever seen! Politicians could learn from him. :0)

i read somewhere his family is split blue and red. I am still unsure who he actually supported growing up.,having played and coached both.....but one thing for sure he's definitely a blue now !

Quality, Carlos chose to end his journey in Munich, following morning Kia starts the repair work and nothing but weaseling since, Go with heads bowed you have left the house, and broken our trust, Your contract, If only Kiddo was registered for Champs Lge, He would have shown plenty of passion to get on the field of play and played for nowt, Like many player would give a right arm for the opportunity.

Tevez was pretty hungry before the season started, he returned with a bigger belly than mine.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Love Kiddo's Collyhurst accent and the way he speaks with experience, passion and hunger.

Born and bred myself in Collyhurst flats and I always love hearing the likes of Kiddo and Brian Hughes, unmistakeable accent that just takes me back.

bridgeblue said:
Tevez was pretty hungry before the season started, he returned with a bigger belly than mine.
Good point. Looking back the fact that he had an extended holiday meaning he missed pre-season and then turned up looking like he'd been eating for Argentina was an indication that he really couldn't be arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.