remember me

i will watch these video"s for the rest of my life,and i will always get the same feeling (sob)as when i first viewed them..........

Brilliant video that encapsulates so much emotion in such a short time and reminds me how blessed I feel to have supported City through such an incredible period in our history.

As Tyler says - "stupendous"! :-)

Tourist since 1971 said:
Santiago Street . said:
There'll never be a day like it

So so special

It's a nice nice feeling when your kids are born but nothing ever ever came close to that moment

For Christ's sake don't let your other half read that.

The fact that Mini Ledge's birth was somewhat traumatic mean's I have license for that day to be the best in my life. I tell Mrs Ledge I love her more every day so that knocks our wedding day down a few rungs of the ladder... probably just behind the day of Pienaar's equaliser!

Yes i was at the QPR match .

For me enjoy NO , too stressful.

It honestly took me 10 to 12 days to begin to understand "the big picture " of it all .

I then started to see clips and world wide reaction .

Little storys , clips , comments , bacon face , watch , Sunderland , pozman at sunderland , people dancing on the tables in the Mauldeth , bars in Bankok etc etc .

People at work away from Machester , saying well done .

I began to undertand more and more .

People with a belief , pride it is never ending .

To sum up , that day was really the first new day of your life .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.