Remember - PLEASE stay off the pitch

Trigger said:
It just isn't worth it!

We could be starting off on a most exciting journey at City and it would be a shame if you weren't part of it.

Please do not go on the pitch and risk a 3 year banning order, even if you aren't caught, the vast amount of CCTV coverage will be scanned and you will be picked up at a future fixture.

Most importantly tonight should we win, it would still be extremely foolish to go on the pitch to celebrate especially as we will still not have qualified for the Champs League. I could imagine the flak we would get from the media and FA but more importantly if it did all then go "tits up" against West Ham, we would have the scenes thrown back at us at every opportunity.

Please use common sense and have a great night ;) sorry if this sounds negative but I really want this to be a night to remember for all the right things.
WHO MADE YOU KING??? :) LOL ONLY JOKING MATE!!

My brother is in his first year at college, he isn't going tonight. He said though that around 20 of his mates sit near the front rows and have all planned to run on the pitch if we win. He doesn't agree with it either but it could spread quite easily.

If this happens it will definately make us look small time, but i already know people planning to do it

And hopefully there will be a lap or walk of honour at the end of the game, win draw or lose. It's tradition. But it might be put in jeopardy if people can't control themselves.

Well done guys, proud of each and every one of you ;)

Just to add the Abu Dhabi Royal Family were at the game tonight (unfortunately not the Sheikh) and I am sure they would have been impressed by what they saw.

Looking forward to meeting more of you next season, don't forget the first friendly is on weekend 7th/8th August against Sanot or Estudiantes should they accept City's invitation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.