Remember.

i8rags said:
Vienna_70 said:
A Bradford-supporting mate of mine at work - he detests scum almost as much as we do - and some others were discussing nominations for Player and Young Player of the Season.

I walked past and he said, "We reckon RvP will win player, but we're struggling to come up with nominations for Young Player.

I replied, "Joe Hart, Sergio Agüero, Micah Richards". OK, so I was wrong with Joe.
He couldn't believe Kun was eligible and the said "You're loving this, aren't you? And you deserve it after all the shit you've had to put up with from that lot over the year"
Your location suggests you may not be on a beach this summer, but it works just as well from a bunk ;-)

I'm not doing stir, but I am a great fan of Porridge and Norman Stanley Fletcher.

And if I have anything to do with it, I will be going nowhere near any beach. I hate them with a passion and have ever since I was a kid growing up about two miles from a whole host of them.

However, if I do suddenly start smiling as the OP suggests, the better half will know exactly what it's all about; she has been supporting City longer than I have.

Vienna_70 said:
i8rags said:
Vienna_70 said:
A Bradford-supporting mate of mine at work - he detests scum almost as much as we do - and some others were discussing nominations for Player and Young Player of the Season.

I walked past and he said, "We reckon RvP will win player, but we're struggling to come up with nominations for Young Player.

I replied, "Joe Hart, Sergio Agüero, Micah Richards". OK, so I was wrong with Joe.
He couldn't believe Kun was eligible and the said "You're loving this, aren't you? And you deserve it after all the shit you've had to put up with from that lot over the year"
Your location suggests you may not be on a beach this summer, but it works just as well from a bunk ;-)

I'm not doing stir, but I am a great fan of Porridge and Norman Stanley Fletcher.

And if I have anything to do with it, I will be going nowhere near any beach. I hate them with a passion and have ever since I was a kid growing up about two miles from a whole host of them.

However, if I do suddenly start smiling as the OP suggests, the better half will know exactly what it's all about; she has been supporting City longer than I have.
The wink was an acknowledgement of the above, I presume the mrs is older than you, therefore her grin might be bigger than yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.