Remembering Marc-Vivien Foé

His children were at the school where Mrs. Dobber worked.My daughter is City mad and was trying,without success,
to get a ticket for the last game at Maine Road.Marc came to pick the kids up and Mrs.D.asked him what the situation was,he said almost impossible.
Anyway,few days later when he's picking the kids up again,hands over a ticket.Turns out to be a family ticket and my daughter ends up going to the game with Marc's kids and wife.

I remember it well because it was my sons 18th birthday and hearing the news that MVF had died was so bloody sad.
R. I. P. Marc

His children were at the school where Mrs. Dobber worked.My daughter is City mad and was trying,without success,
to get a ticket for the last game at Maine Road.Marc came to pick the kids up and Mrs.D.asked him what the situation was,he said almost impossible.
Anyway,few days later when he's picking the kids up again,hands over a ticket.Turns out to be a family ticket and my daughter ends up going to the game with Marc's kids and wife.
I remember being outside the ground when he rocked up in his big US type suv for the final game and wearing his bling and baseball cap. He signed the back of my shirt on the way into the ground. Wish I had preserved it as its all faded now :-(

We (rightly) retired the no 23 shirt in memory of MVF.

I wonder how people would feel if we had a new super signing that wanted the no 23 shirt? I think I would object, wonder what others think?
It was very sad and my thoughts are with his family
He wasn't a City player so for me the shirt number shouldn't have been retired

We (rightly) retired the no 23 shirt in memory of MVF.

I wonder how people would feel if we had a new super signing that wanted the no 23 shirt? I think I would object, wonder what others think?
Some ponce demanded the number later that summer at another club to be like Michael Jordan.

I remember a slowish start until he beat Jurgen Macho to the ball at Sunderland, and the Charlton away game was a bit of a stick Yaya a bit further forward we would see in 2012. We had an option to buy him for £7m, but the market had dropped in the last year and we were never paying that much, and Willie McKay was working on a way of getting to leave for nothing it was reported at the time.

I saw the France v Turkey semi after, and there were about 10 references to MVF in the first 10 minutes, which seemed very odd, until Henry scored and a tribute to MVF which confirmed something had gone badly wrong.

McKay doing interviews about him like he was a friend always seemed in bad taste. I doubt Marc would have played for City again but he had a better than average season with a promoted team finishing in the top half, and gave us some good memories, particularly away from home.

Some ponce demanded the number later that summer at another club to be like Michael Jordan.

I remember a slowish start until he beat Jurgen Macho to the ball at Sunderland, and the Charlton away game was a bit of a stick Yaya a bit further forward we would see in 2012. We had an option to buy him for £7m, but the market had dropped in the last year and we were never paying that much, and Willie McKay was working on a way of getting to leave for nothing it was reported at the time.

I saw the France v Turkey semi after, and there were about 10 references to MVF in the first 10 minutes, which seemed very odd, until Henry scored and a tribute to MVF which confirmed something had gone badly wrong.

McKay doing interviews about him like he was a friend always seemed in bad taste. I doubt Marc would have played for City again but he had a better than average season with a promoted team finishing in the top half, and gave us some good memories, particularly away from home.
Beckham classy as ever, wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.