"Remove A Bit Of Debris From The Pitch"

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
robsta said:
Just watched the match back on my recorder and at the pont when some thought the final whistle had gone and that lad ran on the pitch the commentator said "we need to wait while they remove a bit of debris from the pitch".

I assume it was their way of not publicising a pitch invader but me being the sensitive type I objected to that reference. Because idiot or not for running on, the lad is still a blue. It's a bit like the Grand National when all the horse lovers complained about the dead horses being referred to as obstacles.

Have to say though that if you are going to run on at the final whistle, make sure it is the final whistle.

Whenever the odious, repellent slob that is Alan Green is commentating at a Dipper or MANUre match, a goal is greeted with his nauseating voice reaching a crescendo that would indicate that he is vigorously pulling on his todger, and the climax is reached with either ROOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY or SUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRREZ. Last night he described the build up to 'our' goal and then it was a rather bemused 'Who's scored that? Was it Kompany? No, it was Peter Crouch' offered to the Radio5 faithful in rather muted, begrudging tones.

Note to Peter Crouch: 'Yer Mum sez yer can come back 'ome now'.

You should of heard him before the match i thought he was going to kill himself while explaining that regardless of the result last night we were gonna finish top 4! I pulled my todger off while screaming Champions League thinking of him crying. BEST ORGASM EVER

Am I the only one that saw the young lad take the corner flag out too thinking it was the end of the match?

Typical City never changes ;-)

robsta said:
Just watched the match back on my recorder and at the pont when some thought the final whistle had gone and that lad ran on the pitch the commentator said "we need to wait while they remove a bit of debris from the pitch".

I assume it was their way of not publicising a pitch invader but me being the sensitive type I objected to that reference. Because idiot or not for running on, the lad is still a blue. It's a bit like the Grand National when all the horse lovers complained about the dead horses being referred to as obstacles.

Have to say though that if you are going to run on at the final whistle, make sure it is the final whistle.

The sort of Blue we don't want - I hope he's got a Wembley ticket and it's taken off him. Milner and de Jong didn't know he if he was going to run up and punch them - look what happened to the Bury keeper. I wish he had taken a swing at de Jong - that would have been interesting - if Nige hadn't sparked him there'd have been another pitch invasion - then he would have ended up as debris on the pitch.

45,000 other City fans managed to stay off the pitch - why couldn't that knob.

daveduke67 said:
robsta said:

The sort of Blue we don't want - I hope he's got a Wembley ticket and it's taken off him. Milner and de Jong didn't know he if he was going to run up and punch them - look what happened to the Bury keeper. I wish he had taken a swing at de Jong - that would have been interesting - if Nige hadn't sparked him there'd have been another pitch invasion - then he would have ended up as debris on the pitch.

45,000 other City fans managed to stay off the pitch - why couldn't that knob.

why would you take his Wembley ticket off him? if he has got one through the club he obv has been a fair few city games, probably had one to many and knows now he's messed up. 3 match home ban for next season, no worse than smoking.

LongsightM13 said:
I did chuckle when the crowd were singing 'you're not going to Wembley' as he was being carted off by the rozzers.

We do have a lovely sense of humour don't we! No need for it and serves him right when he misses the next however many games. We were screaming a lot worse than 'debris' at him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.