Renan Lodi

A decent signing for Forest but it is going to take time for all their signings to gel which is not what they have got a lot of.

Oh dear, it seems like we are a club full of purists or something. We should really consider getting the Pope as our next manager.

Seriously I hate this whole "attitude" bullshit that everyone keeps bringing up. Talk about attitude and we have Grealish here. It's just silly and I really look forward to the day we stop using that as the reason why we haven't shown interest in a player.
I hate that you keep injecting Grealish in every possible manner whenever you want to be negative. Its so fucking boring and dated.

A decent signing for Forest but it is going to take time for all their signings to gel which is not what they have got a lot of.
There's already several teams behind them and they don't look like improving any time soon so I think Forest will be fine

There's already several teams behind them and they don't look like improving any time soon so I think Forest will be fine
Making numerous signings over a short period along with an inexperienced manager is asking for trouble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.