Renan Lodi

Had he not scored against United on the "main" stage, hardly anyone on here would have heard of him let alone want him.

Strange that City are not interested. His attitude must not align with the club.

Oh dear, it seems like we are a club full of purists or something. We should really consider getting the Pope as our next manager.

Seriously I hate this whole "attitude" bullshit that everyone keeps bringing up. Talk about attitude and we have Grealish here. It's just silly and I really look forward to the day we stop using that as the reason why we haven't shown interest in a player.

Oh dear, it seems like we are a club full of purists or something. We should really consider getting the Pope as our next manager.

Seriously I hate this whole "attitude" bullshit that everyone keeps bringing up. Talk about attitude and we have Grealish here. It's just silly and I really look forward to the day we stop using that as the reason why we haven't shown interest in a player.
Unless you are privy to inside information, it is a valid argument. Pep “good guy” approach to players is evident. He never shuts up about it so to discount it and use Grealish as an example does nothing for your argument. If you want to bash Jack there is a whole thread dedicated it so knock yourself out.

Unless you are privy to inside information, it is a valid argument. Pep “good guy” approach to players is evident. He never shuts up about it so to discount it and use Grealish as an example does nothing for your argument. If you want to bash Jack there is a whole thread dedicated it so knock yourself out.
Pep's good guy approach.

Are you sure you support city, you seem to have a bad attitude.

Are you sure you support city, you seem to have a bad attitude.
you-got-me-walter-white.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.