Renewing your SeasonCard?

Stupidity if you ask me.

Yeah true, I can't remember the match but seen some guy with a baby just to the left of the post and thought are you nuts!!

He couldn't be standing in a more dangerous place, I'm not sure but reckon a powerful shot could kill a baby?

I remember taking a stinger from Balotelli at Blackburn away in the warm up - what a dig he had!

No brainer for me. My SC is £500, which is just under £28 per match. What else could I spend £28 on at the weekend, that is as enjoyable as watching City? Movies, Nandos, golf? Even if it goes up to £30 - £35 a game, I'm still renewing.
what if it goes up to fifty or sixty a game ? Are you still in ? It's ok if you have a season ticket for 300-500 but what about the rest of us ? 299 season tickets are a publicity stunt to make the club look good in price surveys . There is no need to rip off fans and it's a choice made by those in charge .

what if it goes up to fifty or sixty a game ? Are you still in ? It's ok if you have a season ticket for 300-500 but what about the rest of us ? 299 season tickets are a publicity stunt to make the club look good in price surveys . There is no need to rip off fans and it's a choice made by those in charge .
They're not a publicity stunt to the thousands that bought them this summer

Bollox!

My decision to renew doesn't rely on the cost of your season ticket. Sorry to sound selfish, but let's be realistic....the price wont double

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.