Renewing your SeasonCard?

i'm in 93:20,will be renewing,have a fantastic seat on the front row but what makes it even more fantastic is hardly anyone ever sits on the 2 rows directly behind me(sometimes 3or 4 rows) & if they do their usually foreign which means i don't have to listen to bullshit or bellends playing football manager like in previous years...

With away fans only paying 30 quid a head i'd expect home fans to be paying for it. Big price rise coming up next season.

I Have been in East level 2 for years and the price went up by £1000 for this new joes bar this season (£1750 in total) Not going to renew in there and might just go for the £300 seats if there are any left. The Mrs is thinking of getting one too, so how would I get her one next to me in the cheap seats? I'm aware there is a waiting list, so obviously need to get her on that. What are the chances of being able to get two together in the cheap seats for next year?

I Have been in East level 2 for years and the price went up by £1000 for this new joes bar this season (£1750 in total) Not going to renew in there and might just go for the £300 seats if there are any left. The Mrs is thinking of getting one too, so how would I get her one next to me in the cheap seats? I'm aware there is a waiting list, so obviously need to get her on that. What are the chances of being able to get two together in the cheap seats for next year?

I had a platinum ticket on DD in East Level 1 but decided that the price this season was a bit steep at nearly £800 and I didn't like the company I was sat with. I ended up with 3 seats on Row A in the same block. It's front row but that does have some benefits too. I pay monthly and for me, the wife and the student daughter, it's about £125. I do miss games because we live 100 miles away, but I know people who buy the tickets at face vale so we recoup some of the outlay, about £300 worth over the season, or £30 a month, give or take. I think this is decent value even though I have barely enjoyed a game all season. 3 tickets for about 50% more per season that the one ticket on DD. I waited for the window to open, or whatever it was, then simply selected 3 seats. I don't recall having any difficulty getting 2 additional season tickets, I really don't. I think most people don't want Row A, so they were just available. I think I called the club and asked how to go about it.

Fucking plastic cards, can't even rip 'em up and throw 'em on the pitch any more.

I'll be back next year, though cos once a blue, always a masochist.

I had the misfortune to go up to 306 seat row DD yesterday - what a sh*t experience it is up there and no way worth the £600 S/T rate up there

So I will renew back down in 201, I assume we'll be pushing a grand next season - but paying monthly means its still a no brainer

With away fans only paying 30 quid a head i'd expect home fans to be paying for it. Big price rise coming up next season.
3,000 away fans at £30 per game = £90,000. Divide that by 43,000 S/T holders and multiply by 19 - approx. £31 per S/T holder and that assumes all visitors sell-out their allocation and would have paid top whack otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.