Repeat Child Removals

Like the article says, there are projects in existence that have proven quite successful when it comes to addressing the problem with repeat removals. The problem is the funding has been been cut on quite a lot of them. Speak to an expert in this field and they'll be able to tell lots of ways that this kind of problem can be approached but they simply aren't being given to resource to do it. My partner works in this area and there are definitely success stories out there but the government isn't prioritising this kind of thing.

Sterilisation.

Selfish cow has had 17 kids, one after another, knowing that as soon as one is born it will be taken away and brought up on the tax payers expense.

The people we're talking about are more often than not trapped in a cycle of abuse that has existed since childhood. Like I said, my partner works in this field and I can't think of a single case she's told me about where the mother concerned isn't either trapped in an abusive relationship and/or suffered abuse throughout their own childhoods. These are the people you're left with when things like Rotherham are allowed to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.