Replacement of our players from PL

Drewmanc

Ok after that less than impressive performance v the arse who would you bring in to replace those you think/wish will leave at the end of the season-

LB - Baines for Kola (I like Kola but think he will move on)
CB - Jagielka for Kolo (Kolo is poss PSG bound)
LMF - Hoilett for ? I don't think we have a left mid!
CMF - Cabaye for Pizzaro (Not up to it, won't be offered a contract to stay IMO)
DMF - Tiote for De Jong (I personally like NDJ but the sticking contract may mean he's leaving)
RMF - Oxlade-Chamberlin for AJ (I don't think he's progressed and needs a change)
CF - Cisse(newcastle) for Balo (Another enigmatic display which I think has out the final nail in the crazy career of Mr Balotelli)
CF - RVP for Tevez (The guys a twat, he played well for us for 2 years but it's bye bye time)

I don't think they would cost the earth and know the prem, wages may even be like for like, even less in some circumstances.

Hoilett would be worth it, free transfer and low wages, get him free and Hazard and we have our wingers. Otherwise the better options seem to be abroad for most positions.

I'd rather look abroad, the players you mentioned are good but you tend to get better deals abroad except from italy. That said hoilett would be a smart signing on a free.

we need 2 be looking at young fast technically gifted players heres a few we could look at matip 20 from schake 20 year old midfielder come defender bale for left back would give us width and pace.also we need an all round midfielder i like alax song at arsenal .also an attacker midfielder jovetic from florentina ticks all the boxes.and we need a partner for aguero cavani or llorente would give us some strength.

Tevez City said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpy1botiYPI[/youtube]

I'd love Ben arfa, he is such a good winger and would thrive in our team. Prefer ronaldo mind.

Kolo - Coloccini . Hummels
Kolarov - Gibbs . Digne
de Jong - Tiote . Martinez
Johnson - Ben Arfa
Balotelli - Dempsey . Guidetti
Tevez - Van Persie

Those would be my PL replacements
However apart from RVP and Ben Arfa I would look abroad for players

We would regret signing Van Persie in the same way Chelsea regret signing Torres and Shevchenko before that. We'd pay damn near 40m for him and if it didn't work out we'd be fucked, we wouldn't recoup even a quarter of that on re-sale. He's had his best years at Arsenal (right now) and people also forget that this lad is injury-prone, these last two seasons have been the first period of sustained playing time I think he's ever had at Arsenal.

Never buy an asset whose value can only fall.

We should not be buying anymore players from the Arse. they've had enough dosh out of the club and quiet frankly, they seem to go backwards in ability and performance.

Hoilett would be a good acquisition and on a free. Dyer from Swansea another decent signing and probably wouldn't get fleeced buying him. Likewise the lad from Wolves (Matt Jarvis). Both would slip into the side and improve us when you think how ineffective AJ has been. Before i get slated, these players are with FFP in mind!!

Out's:

RSC
Adebayor
Weiss
Kolarov
Savic
Johnson
Barry
Tevez
Balotelli
Kolo
Pizarro (return to his club)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.