Reply from the FA

Wonder how many get a reply as this time i never/ havent to date.

This really pisses me off the way they can go unchallenged and unanswerable to anyone.

I for one think what Mancini does waving the card isnt right but there again i think that has alot to do with his language barrier, that said the sooner or later refs/ their governing body do have to start answering to the mistakes made by them or their team then it will make it all a bit easier to take.

dom said:
DTeacher said:
Sadly that is their generic response.

It is WORD FOR WORD identical to a reply posted on Bluemoon previously by another poster and I have seen the exact same reply in an e-mail a friend sent me in November.

Imbeciles.

Does beg he question as to whether they actually give a shit... However, their organisations are not totally hermetically sealed . things havecahnged over the decades as a result of protest, so keep hammering, people !!!
What; you seriously think they do?

If our club can't make them see sense then they aren't going to listen to any of us. I'm sure our execs have asked them to compare other incidents but have hit the same brick wall

mancity1 said:
Using technology is part of the answer but while refs are part of a business where betting is rife both on and of line and lots of stakeholders have vested interests to see certain outcomes occur you will always have controversy to varying degrees in decisions or non decisions as the case may be that refs make during a game.

By and large the game has got too quick for them and players have got much more adept at feigning dives and injury and most of them play to the refs and assistants inability to keep up with the play to the advantage of the themselves and the team.

Other leagues have been shown to be corrupt and you would be naive to think the premier league is squeaky clean but its only when something on a grand scale and over a considerable period of time comes to the attention of people in a position to bring those people to account that little will change and just like the drug lords when one goes there is always another ready to step into their shoes.

its when it becomes public knowledge and then a serious criminal action, more likely under the betting and gambling act. Left to the FA it will continue forever. You're right, but its who decides to take the case and why. I reckon with some regret, that it will be on the back of a murder, or suicide and a spouse being determined to gain revenge for her loved one, for what she would percieve as their part in the events.

I've mailed the FA a few times, just to actually make them do some work for a living. If you reply back to them saying you're not interested in their 'standard' response and want this investigating properly. Then they will have do a little more leg work and will reply personally. To be fair it wont change anything but at least you'll make them do some work.

" . . . . . . . . referees get the overwhelming majority of decisions right." Of course they do! They get the overwhelming number of throw ins, goal kicks, place kicks, corners. What they get wrong, the overwhelming minority of decisions they cock up are the ones which change the course of a match - a dodgy penalty, a sending off, a yellow when it should be a red, missing a blatant penalty (Andersen on Richards) when it is obvious that the errant whistler has had full sight of it (are yer listening Crappenberg?) Points lost because of getting decisions wrong, points won because your judgement didn't match what actually happened.

It's no good the FArce saying they get the overwhelming majority right. The talk is not about those - it's about the dropped bollox, the inconsistencies of same ref from one match to another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.