Reporter having a go at Roberto

Vienna70

I've just watched Roberto's pre-match conference on the os, and was disgusted with one of the reporters.
Every question he asked had a negative slant, even going so far as to imply that if we didn't win the league or the champions league, Bobby would be sacked.
The season hasn't even started yet ffs, and they are predicting Bobby getting fired.
Why do we allow these hack journos to constantly have a go at us.
If he tried something like that with Slur Baconface at the swamp, he would never set foot in the place again.
As much as I hate Ferguson, I think he has the right attitude with the press, and it's about time we as a club got tough with these scum.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=228928" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=228928</a>

Already a thread bud, but yeah i agree i was angry with that guy. Total hack trying for some sensationalist guff he could twist.

Should have reporters like that banned but our PR team is very idle and lets the press get away with murder. Need more proactive responces like when they faked the story about players getting watches and the club actually did something about it.

TCIB said:
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=228928

Already a thread bud, but yeah i agree i was angry with that guy. Total hack trying for some sensationalist guff he could twist.

Time my friend, at some point this pillock will want an exclusive with Roberto Manc.

Don't take it personally... They are paid to cause shit and controversy, or they get fired. Media is all about clicks per article, the more outrageous, the more clicks ... the more money.
Fungus face put an end to it so they have to go elsewhere.

How Mancini keeps his cool with these wankers , God only knows.

I'm sure the Club keeps tabs on these so called Journo's because in the not too distant future they will be queueing up to have the exclusive interview. Not a chance.

City are afr too pussy-like with this. On the way out of the door there should be someone who works for the club who goes up to that journo and says "listen, son; you're nit welcome here again so never come back!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.