Request a bet: VAR to disallow a City goal

A friend of mine (watching it on TV) had both teams to score in both halves and City to win, 47/1, imagine his mood after the game, nearly as bad as mine having paid to watch it live with no idea why it was disallowed until he told me.

Maybe we need to take on the bookies, i.e. United/Liverpool to get more penalties than anyone else.

In a nutshell they are not willing to offer me odds on request a bet, there was a betting market for VAR available for Spurs game though as it was a Televised match! I smell a rat!

Please give me odds on Manchester City to have 20, 25, 30 goals disallowed by VAR this season.
Bet to begin from start of season so count is currently 2!

------

thanks for getting in touch. We’re afraid that this is not something that we would be able to offer.
Really sorry about that.

-------

What offers can you do on VAR and disallowed goals versus City?
I want the opportunity to make some money out of my teams misfortune!?

-------

On each individual game, check to see if there is a "Premier League VAR specials" market, which normally offers two options - A referee’s decision to be overturned using VAR or no referee’s decision to be overturned using VAR. That's the only VAR market we're offering at the moment.

--------

Is this now available on all matches in Premier league?

--------

The old VAR review market was available for the first game against West Ham. The new Premier League Specials market was used for the Tottenham game. The market will only be used for televised games, not all matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.